Active Server Pages .Net, a development framework that eases in building web pages. It allows you to build web applications easily with the help of featured languages such as VB.Net, Jscript.Net, C#, etc. It is open-source and was the first server-side script engine. ASP .Net supports an enormous number of programming models that ease the work for building a web application. 4.6.ASP.Net is the most recent version of ASP.Net in which you can work with HTTP protocols.
- Integrates well with the Windows platform, and .net core.
- Easy to learn
- Excellent Performance
- Flexible and Feature-rich Framework
- Easy to scale
- Faster Execution compared to interpreted scripts
- Dependent on other applications such as Visual Studio or MS Stack
- Lack of control to developers due to the automatic generation of HTML
- Limited support in testing
- Expensive Hosting